Stairway To Leadville

Team graphic for the 1997 Leadville effort.
Originally posted in 1999. I did LT100 2.5 times, which was sufficient.

The schlong remains the same, for those about to depart etc etc ...

Stairway To Leadville

There's a Kansas femme who's been sold,
that all that buckles are gold
And she's buying a stairway to Leadville
When she gets there she knows,
if the entries are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for

Ooh - ooh
And she's buying a stairway to Leadville

There's a pile on the trail,
but she don't want to fail,
'Cause you know DNF's have two meanings
In a latrine by the dam there's a squirrel who scams
Sometimes all of our jogbras are misshapen

Ooh, and I watch you blunder
Ooh, and I watch you blunder

There's a feeling I get when when my shoes are all wet
And my spirit is crying for Bag-Balm
Thru my brown-eye I've seen rings of fire through my knees
And the voices of those who are standing just looking

Ooh, and I watch you blunder
Ooh, and it rhymes with thunder

And ducks quack that that soon, if we all go for poon,
Then a lead-pipe will lead us to reason
And a new load in bong for those who bang gongs
And the aid-tents will echo with laughter

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

If there's a scuffling at the Boat Ramp, don't be alarmed now
It's just your taxi out of May Queen
Yes, there are two trails you can go by, but in the schlong run
There's still a ride on the road you're on

And I watch you blunder, Oh, oh, oh

Your head is hammering and it won't go,
in case you don't know
The Koach's calling you to join him
Dear lady, can you hear the Yo blow and did you know
Your th-tairway lies on the whithpering wind

And as we lay down on the road
Our asses taller than our soul
There struts a lady we want to "know"
Who juggles flashlights and wants to show
How all your buckles turned to gold
And while you're pissin' really hard
The truth will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all, Jah,
To be a rock and not to roll

And she's buying a stairway....to Leadville

--Bone Regards, Mr Trail Safety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AC100: 2023 Is A Matter Of Course

I Didn't Conquer Kilimanjaro

If Carhartt Made Wedding Dresses…