Psalm Like It Hot!

* The 23rd Psalm. Abridged and embroidered by Lady G, (with apologies to the King James Krewe)  

The Forest Prince Is My Pacer, I shall not Bonk.
He maketh me lie down in the Gu-spot, And I complaineth not.
He maketh me do the wild thing, And I shall not falter.
He anointeth my lips with SUCCEED! And I DNF-eth not.
I scampereth naked down the Trails of Life, And I am not spanked (well, maybe later).
I gather to my bosom the Jaybirds of the field, And verily, the Forest Prince is pleased.
For he is the tall wood that crowneth the hill-top, And of righteous girth is his timber.
And I shall dwell on this in rapture, For this, and the Rest of my Posts.

ORN: Avoided the nettles today, maybe tomorrow.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AC100: 2023 Is A Matter Of Course

If Carhartt Made Wedding Dresses…

"You're smart, make us some money on TV"