Hundo & Tenkay

 

When the Kool Kids started writing “Tenkay” on the 'Gram, I shouted to my valet Hives "that's it! There's the goddamned movie, right there! Hundo and TenKay!!

I dropped my Gauloise, and hammered out the plot on my trusty 1940 Corona.
All this was torn from today's pixels and posts of Ultra Drama! 

Male coach, female runner! The familiar arc of success, fame, and assigned celebrity virtue!
Is this sustainable? Audiences will be on the edge of their certified-vintage ratfuck folding aluminum lawn chairs as they follow the twists and turns of fortune!

Sooner or later, he’ll be the Svengali etc while she will be The Hapless Maiden.
Fainting couches, gluten-free blunts and vegan White Claw at the ready! 

<WIPE TRANSITION>

FYI In 1979 I was working paste-up and assembly, night-shift at Seiniger Advertising when they did this movie poster campaign. Bad coffee, smokes, and food runs to the J-Mart down the street.

The topic is evergreen yet.

 “Hundo and TenKay", 2024, 4hrs
Another feature presentation from D&L Holistic Industries

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Didn't Conquer Kilimanjaro

If Carhartt Made Wedding Dresses…

Never Bet Against The Angeles Crest 100