|Its mother loved it too.|
- If you're leading a group, then its YOUR responsibility to make sure you've covered all the details. EVERYBODY STARTS/EVERYBODY FINISHES.
- how many know the route? How many newbies? Pair up experienced w/ newbies.
- It's gonna take more time than you think. If somebody has a critical appointment back in town, they'll be late. Guaranteed.
- Know where you're going. Get the map—the RaceBook is full of them. Study it. That's why its there.
- Take care of business. Proper dress/proper gear. Just because some Internet Kid Jesus runs with a garter belt and a squirt gun does not make it right for you
- how much fluids/electrolytes are you carrying?
- Are there any water drops on the way? Do you know where they are?
- how many are in the group? You'd be surprised how fast you forget.
- RUNNERS: The group may be slow, but save the speed for another day. Or find another group. All groups are not created equal. If you're not up to the task, STAY HOME.