Musical Verities

Your morning is now ruined.

Several of us were discussing this on Tuesday night. My favorite Backstreet Boyz songs from The 2-Pac Tribute Albumz are:

FRONTIN-NOT-HUMPIN

I'M WISHIN I WAZ FREAKIN YOUR SISTER IN HER PASSAT

IF I BEG REAL NICE, CAN I DO YOU?

MY UNDEROOS R 2 TITE

PREP SCHOOL SLAP DOWN [3" REMIX]

TAKIN IT TO THE CUL-DE-SAC MAX

ZITZ

GIRL, I THINK YOUR BOYFRIEND IS GAY

MILKSHAKES AND ROOFIES IN ORLANDO

and yes,

YOUR MAMA'S PLACE IN CABO

All this is to set the stage for your discovery of Rage Against The Machine's long-lost "Chiapas Sleigh-Ride: the Zapatista Xmas Album".

also, not to be missed:

R Kelly: "Stray Cat Blues"
Avril Lavigne: "Cher Before Her Thyme"
Michael & John Bolton: "Classic Renditions"
Richard Simmons: "Channeling John Lee Hooker"

PS: you know you want this: "Britney Lip-Syncs Nico"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AC100: 2023 Is A Matter Of Course

If Carhartt Made Wedding Dresses…

"You're smart, make us some money on TV"